Apprentice Service Technician
Location: Bennett Dunlop Ford – Regina
Apprentice Automotive Technicians - 3rd &4th year
up to $25.67/hour
Bennett Dunlop Ford is currently looking for a full-time Apprentice Automotive Technician to join our busy team. Level 3 & 4 preferred, but will also look at someone with an inclination to fixing vehicles. As we continue to grow our business, we need to continuously grow and develop Automotive Technicians for our future that work well in a team environment, demonstrate a strong work-ethic and are looking to grow and develop. Pride in yourself, doing quality work and learning is a must.
Step into your future with a progressive Ford dealership backed by the Driving Change Automotive Group which has been recognized for years as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
What we offer
- We have a $10,000 Retention Bonus
- We have Production and Skill bonuses
(Credit given to experience, courses and education already received)
- Team system environment which significantly enhances your skill development and earning potential.
- Starter tool set, plus a Yearly Equipment Allowance Program to build your career.
- We will pay for all your training, education, and development.
(Pre-employment fees, apprenticeship fees, and Technical School training)
- We will provide Ford Factory Classroom and online training.
- We will pay for Relocation Expenses if moving to Regina.
- We have guaranteed incomes to get you settled while you start.
- We have comprehensive Benefits including prescription, dental, eye care, paramedical and life, disability coverages. Company matching pension.
If you are ready to join this award-winning team, apply today!
Call 306-566-8243, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at our Careers page https://www.bennettdunlopford.com/careers/
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $25.67
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, 770 Broad Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada